Skip to content
Bundt Cake Ingredients
- 1 (18 oz) Yellow Bundt Cake Mix
- 1 (4 serving size) Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Get out your old Bundt pan from the back of the pantry; grease and flour with a light coating.
- In a large bowl, put cake mix and pudding mix; add eggs, water, and oil and stir just until well blended.
- Add the poppy seeds, lemon zest, lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your Bundt pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake is cooked thoroughly and the center is dry.
- Remove from oven and let cool on countertop for 15 minutes; then put a serving plate on top and flip over, releasing cake onto the plate and removing Bundt pan.
- Sift powdered sugar over or make a simple icing to drizzle over. You can make lemon icing by mixing powdered sugar with water and lemon juice until the consistency is pourable but somewhat thickened.