Bundt Cake Ingredients
- 1 (18 oz) Yellow Bundt Cake Mix
- 1 (4 serving size) Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Get out your old Bundt pan from the back of the pantry; grease and flour with a light coating.
- In a large bowl, put cake mix and pudding mix; add eggs, water, and oil and stir just until well blended.
- Add the poppy seeds, lemon zest, lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your Bundt pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake is cooked thoroughly and the center is dry.
- Remove from oven and let cool on countertop for 15 minutes; then put a serving plate on top and flip over, releasing cake onto the plate and removing Bundt pan.
- Sift powdered sugar over or make a simple icing to drizzle over. You can make lemon icing by mixing powdered sugar with water and lemon juice until the consistency is pourable but somewhat thickened.
For 40 years, Champion Supplies has provided customers with solutions to their cleaning problems through the use of unique high-performance products, the majority of which are made in the USA. Our philosophy has always been to custom make, source, and market products of the highest quality that are typically not available in stores.