What You’ll Need For Better Brownies
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and coat a 9×13 baking pan with a little butter.
- Put 1 cup butter and bittersweet chocolate in heavy saucepan over low heat and melt, stirring and watching closely; set aside.
- Put eggs and sugar into a bowl and mix with a beater on medium-high speed until light yellow and fluffy.
- Lower the beater speed and slowly add the chocolate mixture, then add the vanilla, keeping the beater running.
- Continue with the beater on low speed and slowly add flour, incorporating before adding more, then sprinkle in the salt and be sure it’s mixed in.
- Stop beater, and with a large spatula, fold in the chopped up peanut butter cups.
- Transfer the mixture into your buttered baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven about 30 to 35 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and the edges pull away from the pan.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan, then cut into squares to transport to picnic or enjoy immediately.
For 40 years, Champion Supplies has provided customers with solutions to their cleaning problems through the use of unique high-performance products, the majority of which are made in the USA. Our philosophy has always been to custom make, source, and market products of the highest quality that are typically not available in stores.