Are you tired of trying all the cleansing lotions on Earth and not being satisfied with any of them? Are you very busy and you don’t have the time to go to the store to buy some cleansing milk? Do you want to use only natural ingredients for your sensitive skin?
Then, it is time to start preparing your own cosmetic products. They are a lot cheaper, a lot healthier and you can use a lot of ingredients from your own kitchen.
What You’ll Need For This Sensitive Skin Lotion:
1/2 cup oat flakes
1/2 cup filtered water
1 tsp sweet almond oil
1/2 tbsp sour cream
1. Pour the water into a pan and bring it to a boil. When the water starts to boil, decrease the heat to low.
2a. Add the oat flakes.
2b. Let them boil for 10 minutes.
2c. If the mixture is too thick, pour one or two tablespoons of filtered water.
3. Remove from heat and let it cool, then drain the liquid.
4a. Add the sour cream and oil.
4b. Mix well.
5. Use a container with a lid for storage.
6. Keep the lotion in the fridge for 3-4 days.
7. Shake well before each use and apply with a cotton pad.
If you do not want to make your own skin lotion, Champion Supplies offers a variety of high-quality skin care products for sensitive and dry skin.
For 40 years, Champion Supplies has provided customers with solutions to their cleaning problems through the use of unique high-performance products, the majority of which are made in the USA. Our philosophy has always been to custom make, source, and market products of the highest quality that are typically not available in stores.