Is Cow Colostrum Good For Humans?
We often hear the question is cow colostrum good for humans. This blog post will hopefully help in answering that question.
- Bovine colostrum is the premilk fluid that a cow’s mammary glands produce within the first few hours after giving birth (0-6 hours for bovine/cow mothers.) It contains life supporting immune factors that ensure vitality for the newborn. The bovine colostrum functions in potentially sustaining the activation as well as maintenance of a healthy human skeletal, nervous, pineal, endocrine, and immune system. *
- Colostrum is a natural supplement that has promising medical research that illustrates that is can be potentially advantageous health structure and function claims. *
- In many Medical Journals, there has been more than 25,000 scientific papers documenting Colostrum’s potentiality and promising ability to support a variety of common and vital well being factors in humans. *
- There is a wide range of interesting information that you can source for yourself while investigating the promising benefits that cow colostrum could offer.
Anti Aging Elements
There are more than 87 natural anti aging growth factors recognized to potentially sustain the body:
- May aid in balancing body systems *
- Could enhance the consumption of nutrients *
- Might support bone thickness, vibrant skin, and also the structure of lean muscular tissue *
- May assist weight management as well as energy *
Metabolic & Fundamental Health Factors
Whole food foundation that may assist in all areas of wellness:
- Proteins that might reduce food cravings as well as potentially aid in fat loss for those on a diet *
- Could offer vitamin supplementation that may be important for the support of healthy memory, vision, and the maintenance of normal red blood cell levels *
Essential factors are not produced within the body and have to be acquired through correct nutrition and supplementation:
- Constructive foundations that may be used for chemistries, muscle, as well as connective tissue *
- May promote the support of a body’s immune reaction *
- Might assist in cognitive function *
- There are more than 100 all natural immune factors known to potentially sustain the body:.
- Natural Y-shaped proteins which might be used to determine and reduce the effects of microorganisms *
- Tiny iron binding amino acid chains which might correlate to the body’s ability to stabilize immune reactions *.
We hope that this blog post has helped answer the question is cow colostrum good for humans and that you can make use of the many potential benefits that cow colostrum may offer.
*Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For 40 years, Champion Supplies has provided customers with solutions to their cleaning problems through the use of unique high-performance products, the majority of which are made in the USA. Our philosophy has always been to custom make, source, and market products of the highest quality that are typically not available in stores.