2055 Diesel Fuel Antigel helps prevent the formation of wax crystals in diesel fuel in cold temperatures, reducing or eliminating the clogging of the fuel filter and reducing start-up problems. Its non-kerosene formulation does not reduce the lubricity and wear-protection properties of diesel fuel.
Available in: 12 x 1-quart cases, 4 x 1-gallon cases, and 5-gallon pails.
Add 1 ounce per 12 gallons of fuel for temperatures above -5°F/-21°C. For temperatures below -5°F/-21°C through -40°F/-40°C add 2-3 ounces per 12 gallons of fuel.
Add directly to existing fuel.
Benefits and Features
- Enhances the flow of fuel through filters and injectors for reliable cold-weather start-ups
- Non-kerosene formulation
- Reduces formation of wax crystals
- Ultraconcentrated formulation
- Increases low-temperature fluidity
- Reduces clogging
- For applications as low as -40°C