2055 Diesel Fuel Antigel helps prevent the production of wax crystals in diesel fuel at low temperatures, hence decreasing or eliminating fuel filter clogging and minimizing start-up issues.
Despite its non-kerosene composition, diesel fuel retains its lubricity and wear prevention qualities.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Wax crystallization is reduced
- Low-temperature flowability is improved
- Fuel flow via filters and injectors is improved, resulting in more dependable cold-weather starting performance
- Clogging is reduced
- Formulated without the use of kerosene
- Formulated with a high concentration of active ingredients
Add 1 ounce per 12 gallons of fuel for temperatures above -5°F/-21°C. For temperatures below -5°F/-21°C through -40°F/-40°C add 2-3 ounces per 12 gallons of fuel.
Add directly to existing fuel.
Available Grade: 85
Available in the following container sizes: 12 x 1-quart cases, 4 x 1-gallon cases, and 5-gallon pails.