4432 Glycol Gear Fluid is a polyalkylene-glycol-based (PAG-based) formulation designed for a wide range of industrial gear applications. This lubricant provides excellent wear protection, very high film strength, enhanced oil life, resistance against water contamination, and superior carbon and varnish control.
Available in: 12 x 1-quart cases, 4 x 1-gallon cases, 5-gallon pails, 55-gallon pails, and 275-gallon totes (call for pricing.)
Grades: 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680, and 800.
Features and Benefits:
- PAG-based formulation
- Outstanding protection against wear
- Superior dispersant properties
- Excellent lubricity
- High film strength
- Controls carbon and varnish formation
- Long oil life
- Resists water contamination
- Protects against rust and corrosion