Antibacterial Antiseptic Soap contains BZK (benzalkonium chloride,) making it suitable for use in environments where preventing the transmission of germs is crucial, such as hospitals, dental offices, restaurants, and nursing homes.
Additionally, it is a quality moisturizing antibacterial hand soap that includes an emollient to hydrate the skin during cleansing, even with repeated usage.
Antibacterial Antiseptic Soap is an antiseptic hand soap containing the established antimicrobial agent BZK (benzalkonium chloride.)
Antibacterial Antiseptic Soap is the perfect benzalkonium chloride soap for usage by nurses, doctors, morticians, dentists, veterinarians, hair stylists, barbers, salons, chefs, restaurants, bartenders, dishwashers, food-processing workers, hospitals, and nursing home personnel.
The following are some of the various applications for Antibacterial Antiseptic Soap:
- Excellent for antiseptic hand washing to minimize skin bacteria.
- After changing diapers, use this antibacterial liquid hand soap.
- Sanitizing one’s hands with this hospital antibacterial soap is an excellent idea after providing assistance to sick people.
- Use Antibacterial Antiseptic Soap on your hands before having any interaction with a person who is currently receiving medical care or treatment.
- It is advised that you use Antibacterial Antiseptic Soap on a consistent basis.
The following is a list of helpful features and advantages that are offered by Antibacterial Antiseptic Soap:
- It is a gentle, pleasant-smelling mild antibacterial soap.
- Designed to be an efficient benzalkonium chloride antibacterial soap, incorporating benzalkonium chloride, one of the most potent germ fighters available.
- Our moisturizing antibacterial hand soap was formulated with a high-quality emollient to assist in keeping the skin hydrated.
Directions For Using Antibacterial Antiseptic Soap:
Before applying our antiseptic liquid soap, the first thing you’ll want to do is wet your hands and forearms.
Apply Antibacterial Antiseptic Soap to your hands and forearms in the following manner: 5 milliliters, a teaspoonful, or a palmful.
Hands should be properly scrubbed using the best antibacterial hand soap.
Rinse with water and repeat as necessary.
Available in: 12 x 1 pint, 4 x 1 gallon, and 6 x 1 gallon.