Best Disinfectant for Bathrooms #175 is a multi-purpose one-step concentrated cleaner, sanitizer, broad-spectrum disinfectant/virucide, fungicide, deodorizer, and mildewstat that may be used on practically any non-porous, hard surface. This product cleans without the use of abrasives and deodorizes by effectively killing microorganisms that cause bad-smelling odors.
VANQUISH #175 is ideal for use in/on Food-Processing Plants and Food Storage Facilities, Restaurants, Schools and Colleges, Bars, Cafeterias, Industrial Plants/Factories, Business and Office Buildings, Boats, Ships, Campers, Trailers, Buses, Cars, Mobile Homes, Taxis, Trains, Emergency Vehicles, Airplanes, Hotels and Motels, Homes, Hospitals, Vets, Dairies, Poultries, Hog Farms, Kennels, Pet Animal Quarters, Pet Shops and Zoos, Shoe Bath Sanitizer, Athletic Facilities, Locker Rooms, Dressing Rooms, Exercise Facilities, Dental and Medical Clinics, Shower and Bath Areas, Campgrounds, Playground Equipment, Air Conditioners, Convenience Stores, Nurseries, Daycares, Restrooms, Prisons and Correctional Facilities, Refrigeration Equipment, Transportation Terminals, Ultrasound Transducers Ultrasonic Baths, Mammography Compressor Plates, and Federally-Inspected Poultry and Meat Plants.
If you have to tackle the difficult task of cleaning and disinfecting large institutional kitchens, this high-performance product. is the best disinfectant for kitchens.
For large gyms that need heavy-duty cleaning and disinfecting, this product is the best gym disinfectant and the best disinfectant spray for gym equipment.
This product can be used to disinfect and clean nonporous fire fighting bunker/turnout gear, overcoats, trousers, boots, gloves, hoods, air masks, and helmets.
The Best Disinfectant for Bathrooms #175 works great on washable nonporous, hard surfaces such as: walls, floors, stovetops, countertops, appliance exteriors, sinks, refrigerator exteriors, cabinets, microwave oven exteriors, garbage cans, highchairs, refrigerated display and storage equipment, outdoor furniture except wood frames and cushions, tables and non-wooden picnic tables, desks, chairs, doorknobs, tubs, shower stalls, bathtubs, glazed tiles, bathroom fixtures, toilet bowl surfaces, cages, kennel runs, drain pans and coils of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and heat pumps, conductive flooring and other nonporous, hard surfaces made of: stainless steel, metal, glazed ceramic, glazed porcelain, glazed enameled surfaces, sealed stone, plastic ( such as polystyrene or polypropylene), plastic and vinyl upholstery, and laminated surfaces.
For both industrial and at-home applications, this product is the best way to clean a phone. For those looking for the best way to clean a touch screen smartphone, it is the best way to clean your phone screen. It is one of the best cell phone sanitizers on the market and will work on any kind of portable or stationary phone.
Formulated for veterinary practice, animal laboratory disinfection, and animal care. Disinfects non-porous, hard surfaces in 10 minutes. Effectively sanitizes in 60 seconds. NSF D2 certified.
This product is the best antiviral spray and is effective against Staphylococcus auresus (MRSA and VISA), Legionella pneumophilia, H1N1 Influenza A Virus (Formerly called Swine Flu), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, Streptococcus pyogenes, Salmonella enterica, Canine Distemper Virus, Hepatitis B & C Virus (HBV & HCV), HIV-1, Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhi, Pseudorabies virus, Corynebacterium ammoniagenes, Newcastle’s Disease Virus, Vaccinia, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Adenovirus Type 5 & 7, Shigella dysenteria, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Acinetobacter baumannii, Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Enterobacter aerogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, and many more.
Best Disinfectant for Bathrooms #175 Benefits and Features:
- A broad-spectrum sanitizer, disinfectant, mildewstat, and virucide. It is known as one of the best disinfectant sprays and best sanitizing sprays on the market. Not only is this product ideal for industrial and institutional applications, it is also the best disinfectant spray for the home!
- The Best Disinfectant for Bathrooms #175 is active in hard water up to 400 ppm hardness.
- This good value disinfectant spray effectively prevents the growth of mildew, mold, and the odors they cause.
- Authorized by USDA as category D2 under the prior authorization program and its formula has not changed – a food contact sanitizer and/or disinfectant for all surfaces not always requiring a rinse.
- Cleared by 40 CFR 180.940 (a) for use on food contact surfaces in dairy processing equipment, public eating places, utensils, and other food contact articles.
- This product is the best hospital grade disinfectant and is a one-step Hospital use disinfectant, Bactericidal according to the current AOAC Use-Dilution Test Method, Fungicidal according to AOAC Fungicidal Test and Virucidal according to the virucidal qualification modified in the presence of 200 ppm hard water plus 5% organic serum against:
- Bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Staphyloccus aureus (Staph), Acinetobacter baumannii (Acinetobacter), Burkholderia cepacia, Campylobacter jejuni (Campylobacter), Corynebacterium ammoniagenes, Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter cloacae NDM-1, Enterococcus faecalis (Enterococcus), Enterococcus faecalis, Vancomycin resistant (VRE), Escherichia coli (E. Coli), Escherichia coli – New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NDM-1), ESBL Escherichia coli (Extended spectrum beta-lactamase producing E. Coli), Klebsiella pneumoniae (Klebsiella), Klebsiella pneumoniae – NDM-1 positive, Legionella pneumophilia, Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria), Salmonella schottmuelleri (Salmonella), Salmonella typhi (Salmonella), Serratia marcescens, Shigella dysenteriae (Shigella), Staphylococcus aureua – Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant (CA-MRSA) (NRS123) (USA400), Staphylococcus aureus – Methicillin-Resistant (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus – Multi-Drug Resistant (resistant to tetracycline (Tc), penicillin (Pc), streptomycin (Sm) and erythromycin (Em) and susceptible to chloramphenicol (Cm) in vitro), Staphyloccus aureus – Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant (VISA), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Vibrio cholerae.
- Viruses: Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 (Herpes), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 (Herpes), HIV-1 (the AIDS Virus), Human Coronavirus, Influenza Virus Type A / Brazil (Influenza), Influenza Virus Type A / Hong Kong (Influenza), 2013 Influenza A Virus (H7N9), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), SARS Associated Coronavirus (SARS) (cause of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome), Vaccinia (Pox Virus), Adenovirus Type 5 (Adenovirus), Adenovirus Type 7 (Adenovirus), Norwalk Virus (Norovirus), Rotavirus.
- Fungi: Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
- This product kills the following animal viruses: Avian Infectious Bronchitis Virus, Avian Influenza Virus (H3N2), Avian Influenza Virus (H5N1), Canine Distemper Virus, Feline calicivirus, Feline Panleukopenia Virus, Murine Norovirus, Newcastle’s Disease virus, Pseudorabies Virus.
- This product is an effective sanitizer for use on pre-cleaned food contact surfaces at 150-200 ppm in waters up to 500 ppm hardness in 60 seconds against: Campylocbacter jejuni, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus.
- This product is a sanitizer for hard nonporous non-food contact surfaces according to the method for Sanitizers – Non-Food Contact Surfaces, modified in the presence of 500 ppm hard water plus 5% organic serum in 60 seconds against: Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus.
- This product eliminates 999% of Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae in 60 seconds.
Disinfection (1:64) 2 oz. per gallon of water
Sanitizer (1:256) 2 oz. per 4 gallons of water – (200 ppm active)
Sanitizer (1:352) 2 oz. per 5.5 gallons of water – (150 ppm active)
It a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Before use in federally inspected poultry and meat food processing plants and dairies, packaging materials and food products must be removed from the room or carefully protected.
Preparation of Disinfect Use-Solution:
Add 2 oz. per gallon of water (1:64).
For heavy-duty use, add 8 oz. per gallon of water (1:16).
Use 8 oz. per gallon of water to kill Adenovirus Type 5 and Type 7.
Use 32 oz. per gallon of water to kill Feline Panleukopenia Virus.
Animal Care/Veterinary Practice/Animal Laboratory/Zoos/Kennels Disinfection/Pet Shops/Virucidal Directions:
For disinfecting and cleaning hard nonporous surfaces: equipment used for feeding or watering animals, instruments, kennels, utensils, cages, stables, pens, catteries, stalls, etc.
Remove all animals and feeds from premises, animal transportation vehicles, pens, crates, stalls, etc.
Remove all litter, manure, and droppings from floors, surfaces, and walls of facilities occupied or traversed by animals.
Empty all watering and feeding appliances. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with detergent or soap and rinse with water.
Saturate surfaces with a use-solution of 2 oz. of this product per gallon of water ( or equivalent dilution) for a period of 10 minutes. Use 8 oz. per gallon of water to kill Adenovirus Type 5 and Type 7.
Use 32 oz. per gallon of water to kill Feline Panleukopenia Virus. For Murine norovirus, use dilution must be made with deionized water. Wipe or allow to air dry. Immerse all halter, ropes, and other types of equipment used in handling and restraining animals as well as shovels, forks, and scrapers used to remove manure and litter.
Thoroughly scrub all treated surfaces, then rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food, including equipment used for watering or feeding, with potable water before reuse.
Ventilate buildings, vehicles, animal enclosures, and other closed spaces. Do not house animals or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, dried, or set.
Disinfection/Fungicidal/Virucidal/Mildew and Mold Control Directions:
Apply use-solution to nonporous, hard surfaces, thoroughly wetting the surfaces, with a mop, cloth, sponge, sprayer, or by immersion. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
For Influenza Virus Type A and Human Coronavirus, treated surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute. Wipe dry with a cloth, mop, or sponge, or allow to air dry. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required. For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device. Spray 6-8 inches from surface; rub with brush, cloth, or sponge. Avoid breathing spray.
For fungicidal activity, this product is an effective fungicide against Trichophyton mentagrophytes (the athlete’s foot fungus) in areas such as dressing rooms, lockers rooms, shower and bath areas, and exercise facilities. Dilute at 2 oz. per gallon of water and allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. This product is a one-step fungicide at 2 oz. per gallon in 200 ppm hard water and 5% serum.
For mildew and mold, at 2 oz. per gallon, this product will effectively inhibit the growth of mildew and mold and the odors they cause when applied to nonporous, hard surfaces. Follow disinfection instructions. Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears.
Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as appliances, countertops, stovetops, and tables with potable water before reuse. Do not use on glassware, utensils, and dishes as a disinfectant.
Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution becomes diluted or visibly dirty.
This product is not for use on medical device surfaces.
To Deodorize and Clean:
Mix 2 oz. per gallon of water to deodorize and clean surfaces. Apply using a cloth, sponge, mop, or sprayer. Wipe or allow to air dry.
Kills HIV, HBV, and HVC on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids, and in which the objects/surfaces likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV01) (associated with AIDS) or Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) or Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
Special instructions for cleaning and decontamination against HIV-1, HBV, or HCV on Objects/Surfaces soiled with blood/body fluids:
Personal protection: Clean-up must always be done wearing protective gloves, masks, gowns, and eye protection.
Cleaning procedure: Blood and other body fluids containing HIV-1, HBV, or HCV must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of this product.
Contact time: Leave surface wet for 1 minute for HIV-1 and 10 minutes for HBV and HCV with a 2 oz. per gallon use-solution. Use 8 oz. per gallon of water to kill Adenovirus Type 5 and Type 7. Use a 10 minute contact time for disinfection against all other viruses, fungi, and bacteria claimed.
Disposal Of Infectious Material: Blood, body fluids, clothing, and cleaning materials must be autoclaved and disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
To Sanitize Non-Food Contact Surfaces:
Add 2 oz. of this product per 4 gallons of water (1/2 oz. of this product per gallon of water) to sanitize hard nonporous surfaces. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 60 seconds. Wipe dry with a sponge, mop, or cloth or allow to air dry.
To Sanitize Food Contact Surfaces:
Use this product to sanitize hard nonporous surfaces of food processing equipment, food utensils, dairy equipment, glasses, sink tops, dishes, silverware, countertops, refrigerated storage and display equipment, and other hard surfaces.
Prior to application, remove gross food particles and soil by a pre-flush, or pre-scrape, and when necessary, pre-soak. Then, thoroughly wash or flush objects with a good detergent or compatible cleaner followed by a potable water rinse before the application of the sanitizing solution.
Apply a use-solution of 1 oz. this product per 2 3/4-2 gallons of water (150-200 ppm dilution) to pre-cleaned hard surfaces thoroughly wetting surfaces with a cloth, sponge, mop, coarse sprayer or by immersion. Surfaces must remain wet for at least 60 seconds (one minute) followed by adequate draining and air drying. Do not rinse. Prepare a fresh solution for each use.
For mechanical applications, use-solution may not be reused for sanitizing applications but may be reused for other purposes such as cleaning. Apply to sink tops, refrigerated storage and display equipment, countertops, and other stationary hard nonporous surfaces by cloth, sponge or brush, or coarse spray. Sanitize dishes, glasses, silverware, cooking utensils, and other similar size food processing equipment by immersion.
WISCONSIN STATE BOARD OF HEALTH DIRECTIONS FOR EATING ESTABLISHMENTS.
- Scrape and pre-wash glasses and utensils whenever possible.
- Wash with a good detergent or compatible cleaner.
- Rinse with potable water.
- Sanitize in a use-solution of 1 oz. this product per 2 3/4-2 gallons of water (150-200 ppm active quat). Immerse all utensils for at least two minutes or for contact time specified by governing sanitary code.
- Place sanitized utensils on a rack or drainboard to air-dry.
- Prepare a fresh sanitizing solution at least daily or when visibly soiled or diluted. NOTE: A clean potable water rinse following sanitization is not permitted under Section HFS 196,
Water Damage Restoration Against Odor-Causing Fungi and Bacteria for Home, Industrial, Institutional, and Hospital Use:
This product is particularly suitable for use in water damage restoration situations against odor-causing bacteria on the following semi-porous and porous materials: carpets, carpet cushions, drywall, subfloors, brick, concrete, trim and frame lumber, tackless strip, and paneling. Using appropriate dilution, saturate the affected materials with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
Sewer Backup and River Flooding:
During mitigation procedures, dilute 2 – 4 oz. of the concentrate per gallon of water, allowing for the diluting effect of absorbed water within saturated materials. Remove gross filth or heavy soil along with non-salvageable materials. Saturate all affected areas with a coarse spray device before and after cleaning and extraction.
Carpets, Carpet Cushions and Other Porous Materials such as Drywall, Subfloors, Brick, Concrete, Trim and Frame Lumber, Tackless Strip and Paneling:
For water damage from a clean source, extract excess water. Test hidden area for colorfastness. Dilute 2 – 4 oz. of this carpet disinfectant concentrate per gallon of water, allowing for the diluting effect of absorbed water within saturated materials. Remove gross filth or heavy soil. Saturate all affected areas with a coarse spray device. Brush, roll, or agitate this antibacterial carpet spray into the materials and allow materials to remain wet for 10 minutes. Follow with a thorough extraction. Dry rapidly and thoroughly.
Special instructions For Cleaning Carpet against Odor Causing Bacteria:
Use this product in industrial and institutional areas such as motels, hotels, homes, schools, nursing homes, and hospitals. Use on wet-cleanable synthetic fibers. Do not use on wool. Vacuum carpet thoroughly prior to cleaning. Test fabric for colorfastness.
For portable extraction units: Mix 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water.
For truck-mounted extraction machines: Mix 2 – 4 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water and meter at 4 gallons per hour.
For rotary floor machines: Mix 2 oz. of this disinfecting floor cleaner concentrate per gallon of water and apply at the rate of 300 – 500 sq. ft. per gallon. Do not mix this product with other cleaning products. Follow the cleaning procedures specified by the manufacturer of the cleaning equipment. After using the product, set the carpet pile and protect the carpet from furniture legs and bases while drying. Do not over-wet. If applied to stain-resistant nylon carpet, apply a fabric protector according to the manufacturer’s directions.
Shoe Bath Sanitizer Directions:
To prevent cross-contamination into animal areas, Shoe baths containing one inch of freshly made solution must be placed at all entrances to buildings and hatcheries. Scrape waterproof work boots and place in 2 oz. per 4 gallons of water solution for 60 seconds prior to entering the area. Change the solution in the bath daily or more often if the solution appears soiled or diluted.
VANQUISH #175 is the best disinfectant for bathrooms and is a truly multi-purpose one-step concentrated cleaner, disinfectant, and deodorizer. There is no product on the market that can compete with its broad range of applications and uses.
Appearance: Colorless liquid
Specific gravity: 1.01
5, 6, 30, 35, and 55 gallons