#101 Coil Cleaner is an acid-based phosphoric cleaner that eliminates dirt, dust, grease, and grime from copper or aluminum coils and fins of air conditioners and cooling units. This commercial coil cleaner is the best way to clean AC coils.
Whether you need an outdoor AC coil cleaner for outside AC unit cleaning or an indoor AC coil cleaner, #101 Coil Cleaner is the perfect solution for cleaning central AC coils.
This AC safe coil cleaner facilitates more reliable operation and reduces the power consumption of air conditioners and refrigeration systems when used on a regular basis.
The Best AC Coil Cleaner – Effectively defends against:
Why is #101 Coil Cleaner the Best Way to Clean AC Coils?
- Promotes energy efficiency and decreases power consumption
- Suitable for use on all refrigerator and air conditioner coils
- Contains a carefully chosen combination of acids, rinsing agents, and penetrating agents.
- Rinses completely and easily, with no need for neutralization after rinsing
- Appearance: Blue liquid
- Fragrance: Soapy
- Concentrate: Yes
- pH: <1.0
- VOC content: <5.5% by wt.
Initial cleaning of heavily soiled or corroded coils: Dilute 1 part Coil Cleaner with 5 parts water. Spray or brush onto coils and allow to penetrate for 3-5 minutes, and rinse off with clean water.
To maintain coils with regular cleaning: Dilute 1 part Coil Cleaner with 10 parts water. Rinse clean with water.
Do not use this cleaner around food or on food contact surfaces.
- 30, 35 & 55 gallon
- 5 or 6 gallon
- 6×1 gallon
- 4×1 gallon