d-SOLV LS #492 is a floating lift station degreaser with a red indicator.
d-SOLV LS #492 is a highly-effective, VOC compliant, all-natural solution for covering offensive odors and eliminating grease accumulation in lift stations. Carefully selected solvents, chosen for their low toxicity and high solvency, combine to form a non-emulsifying formula that floats on the surface of water to reduce offensive odors. As water levels rise and fall, it coats all lift station surfaces and removes heavy grease deposits from lift station walls. Dye indicates when additional product should be added. Biodegradable formula will not disrupt biological treatment processes.
Available in: 4 x 1 gallon, 6 x 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 6 gallon, 30 gallon, 35 gallon, and 55 gallon.
Features and Benefits
- Contains 100% natural dipentene to dissolve greases and deposits
- Floating formula acts as an “odor barrier” to lift stations to block offensive odors
- Dye indicates when additional product should be added to maintain efficacy
- Will not harm bacterial action in sewage treatment plants
- VOC compliant in all 50 states
Directions (Complete directions on product label)
Pour approximately ½ gallon for each square foot of water surface directly into lift station. For circular lift stations, calculate the square feet of water surface using this formula:
3.1415 x r2 = surface area
r = radius in feet.
Appearance: Red liquid
Flash Point: 127º F
Storage (at 70º F) 1 year
Solubility: Insoluble in water
VOC Content: < 70%