- FREE SHIPPING!
Champion Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner #657 is formulated to be a state-of-the-art multi-function diesel fuel injector cleaner and cetane booster. It was specifically engineered to improve the combustion characteristics of modern-day low-quality diesel fuels. Its high-performance chemistry is engineered to prevent the formation of varnish, gum, and sludge deposits, which can slowly steal away a diesel engine’s efficiency and performance.
Champion Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner #657 utilizes a tried and true exclusive chemistry that delivers cleaner, faster, and more thorough combustion by boosting the cetane numbers of today’s diesel fuels. The most common problems that diesel fleet operators encounter, which are caused by today’s ultra-low sulfur diesel and biodiesel fuel are issues such as injector fouling, oxidation, corrosion, sludging, icing, and component wear in the diesel fuel systems.
By effectively addressing these issues with our state-of-the-art diesel fuel additive chemistry, you can expect benefits such as cleaner engines, cleaner fuel systems, extended injector pump life, improved performance, reduction in emission levels, enhanced fuel economy, lower downtime, and lower maintenance costs.
Champion Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner #657 is a diesel cetane booster. When our product is added to fuel, it will provide cetane enhancement for both high and low sulfur diesel fuels. In addition, it provides superior detergency that delivers easier starts, faster warmups, and a reduction in engine noise due to the improved engine efficiency and improved power.
Also, as an added bonus, it provides enhanced lubricity protection against sludge deposit formations and a reduction in the diesel engine’s exhaust and emissions.
Here are additional benefits you’ll experience through the use of Champion Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner:
- reduces cold weather misfiring by increasing cetane levels, which helps prevent cold weather misfiring
- reduces the level of hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, nitrogen, oxygen, and particulate matter
- by improving ignition, your diesel engine will run smoother, quieter, and with less knock at idle
- protects against both water-based corrosion and fuel-based corrosion
Champion Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner Directions:
- add 1 pint of Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner #657 to 25 gallons of diesel fuel
- add 1 gallon of Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner #657 to 200 gallons of diesel fuel