ENVIRO-TERRA™ CONCENTRATE #135 is a major game-changer calcium build-up cleaner in the cleaning industry. If you’re looking for the absolute best way to clean calcium buildup, this is the product for you. With a pH of 1, this high-performance multi-purpose cleaner has the great cleansing power of acid while being safer and gentler on the skin than liquid dish soap.
The innovative formula of this best calcium deposit remover combines organic salts, proprietary additives, and surfactants to create an acid-replacement cleaner that is biodegradable and safer for the environment.
Calcium, rust, lime and scale deposits, stains and soils, soap scum, hard water stains, beer stone/milk stone, grease, and scuff marks are all effectively removed with this high-performance hard water scale remover.
The concentrated mixture of this calcium build-up remover can be diluted with up to 25 parts water before use or used at full strength. Always use water to rinse.
This acid substitute mineral deposit cleaner was created to suit the market’s needs and standards for safety without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Depending on the application, the surface, and the harshness of the soil, this hard water deposit remover can be used full strength or with the approved sprayer or foamer diluted with up to 25 parts water.
Depending on the harshness of the soil, apply this calcium deposit cleaner and let it stand for a reasonable length of time.
ENVIRO-TERRA™ CONCENTRATE #135 Benefits and Features
- Biodegradable, multifunctional high-performance cleaner. The absolute best lime remover on the market!
- Contains a special blend of surfactants and proprietary organic additives.
- Concentrated formula offers multiple dilution rates.
- Safer for users and the environment.
ENVIRO-TERRA™ CONCENTRATE #135 – Applications
- Up to 1:25 concentrate.
- As mild as dish soap, with the performance of an acid.
- Removes rust, lime, scale, grease, mold, and beer stone from virtually any surface.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-fuming, and biodegradable.
- Acts as a fantastic calcium build-up cleaner! Simply the best cleaner for calcium deposits on the market!
- REMOVES: rust, soap scum, calcium (hard water scale), lime, beer stone, grease, scuff marks, milk stone, mold and mildew stains, discoloration, and soils.
- FROM SURFACES: stainless steel, brass, copper, concrete, aluminum, ceramic, porcelain, stone, fiberglass, brick, grouting.
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE: floor and walls, vending machines, air conditioning units, ice machines, humidifiers, machinery.
- KITCHEN: floor and walls, tile and grouting, food surfaces, stainless steel, vents, steam tables, coffee makers, fish tanks, blenders, filters, appliances, humidifiers, cabinets, fixtures.
- WASHROOMS: toilets, tubs, urinals, showers, tile, sinks, doors, grout, heads, taps, counters.
Appearance: Green liquid
Specific gravity: 1.03
VOC content: <0.5% by Wt.
Application: Spray or foam onto surface
This mineral deposit remover may be used at full strength or with the recommended sprayer or foamer diluted with up to 25 parts of water, depending on the application, the surface, and the severity of the soil. Apply the product and let stand a sufficient amount of time depending on the severity of the soil. Heavy deposits may require light scrubbing with a brush. Wipe with cloth, sponge, or swab, and rinse thoroughly with water. Spot check on an inconspicuous area first.
Avoid contamination of food in the use and storage of this industrial limescale remover. Surfaces subject to direct food contact must be rinsed with potable water. Do not use on marble.
ENVIRO-TERRA™ CONCENTRATE #135 is Available in:
5, 6, 30, 35, 55 gallons