The ergonomic Gardner Bender Outlet Tester was created with the modern electrician in mind.
The Gardner Bender GFCI Tester, when plugged into a regular 120-volt outlet, will show the user whether or not the outlet is properly wired.
The Gardner Bender GFCI Outlet Tester GFI-3501 possesses the capability of testing any type of outlet that a ground fault receptacle is protecting. This ensures ideal interruption operation.
With charts on either side of the machine, any user may immediately recognize which of the 6 wiring states is represented by the embedded neon lighting.
Conduct this test on any normal outlet, extension chord, or GFCI outlet.
The following characteristics were included into the design of the Gardner Bender Outlet Tester:
- Tests for a total of seven situations, including proper wiring, open ground, ground fault interruption, open hot, open neutral, and ground/hot reverse.
- Conveniently small and simple to operate.
- The ground fault receptacle tester will trip between six to nine mA.
- A series of flashing red and yellow lights from the Gardner Bender Outlet Tester indicates circuit health or indicates a wiring problem.
For the best price on the Gardner Bender GFCI Outlet Tester, please get in touch with us:
- Gardner Bender Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer