Heavy Duty Bowl Cleaner #140 is a strong, high acid industrial strength toilet stain remover that not only works great on toilets but also acts as a fantastic multipurpose cleaner that dissolves rust, mineral deposits, lime, and other tough stains from plastic tile, porcelain, fiberglass, stainless steel, and vitreous china. Use this industrial-strength toilet bowl cleaner on toilets, showers, urinals, drinking fountains, and sinks. This heavy-duty toilet bowl ring cleaner is the best toilet bowl stain remover and effectively cleans and whitens without using abrasives.
Use Heavy Duty Bowl Cleaner #140 in:
- Toilet bowls
- Drinking fountains
- Plastic tile
- Vitreous china
- Stainless steel
This Acidic Toilet Bowl Cleaner is Effective Against:
- Iron stains
Benefits and Features:
- For even the most stubborn stains, this high-performance toilet cleaner acid is the best toilet cleaner for tough stains.
- Mineral-heavy water can result in hard watermarks forming in toilets. This powerful industrial toilet stain remover is the best toilet bowl cleaner for hard water stains.
- If toilets aren’t properly maintained over time, rust is inevitable. This septic-safe toilet cleaner is the best toilet bowl cleaner for rust.
- Toilets exposed to hard water can also develop annoying limescale and calcium deposits. This acidic toilet bowl cleaner is the best limescale remover for toilets and the best toilet bowl cleaner for calcium deposits.
- Assures fast, complete cleaning without scrubbing.
- 19.5% hydrochloric acid
- Cleans, descales, and deodorizes.
- Eliminates the need for abrasive cleaners.
Toilet Bowls: Flush and then force as much water as possible from the bowl by pushing it over the trap with a bowl mop. Apply cleaner with the mop, cleaning the entire inside surface. Flush and rinse the bowl with fresh water.
Urinals: First, flush and then saturate mop head with this hydrochloric acid toilet bowl cleaner. Clean all surfaces, including the water outlet at the top of the urinal. After all surfaces are clean, remove the urinal bottom screen and pour 2-5 ounces of this toilet limescale remover into the trap. Allow to stand for 3-5 minutes, then swab the bottom pipe thoroughly. Replace the screen and flush.
For daily cleaning of washbasins, bathtubs, showers, and drinking fountains, dilute with 5 parts water and apply this septic safe toilet cleaner with a soft cloth. Rinse all surfaces completely.
Heavy Duty Bowl Cleaner #140 Properties
Appearance: Green liquid
VOC content: < 0.5%
This Toilet Cleaner Acid is Available in:
- 5, 6, 30, 35, and 55 gallon
- 6×1 gallon
- 4×1 gallon