Lubriplate HVI Hydraulic Oil HO-0 (SAE10, ISO 32) and HO-1 (SAE 20, ISO 46) Hydraulic Oils are high viscosity index, extreme-pressure, high-performance, anti-wear lubricants developed for use in hydraulic systems.
This HVI 32 Hydraulic Oil can endure high pressures and temperatures, lowering maintenance costs by decreasing vane and ring wear and prolonging the life of the pump.
Applications for this HVI 46 Hydraulic Oil and HVI AW 32 Hydraulic Oil
Hydraulic applications, gear cases, air compressors, and general lubrication may all benefit from Lubriplate’s HVI Hydraulic Oil, HO-0(SAE 10, ISO 32) and HO-1(SAE 20, ISO 46) multipurpose hydraulic oils.
Advantages of Lubriplate Hydraulic HVI 46 Oil
- High natural viscosity index Hydraulic HVI 46 provides stable viscosities across a broader range of temperatures.
- High Aniline Points for regulating the swelling features of seals.
- Lubriplate HVI 32 Hydraulic Oil offers extreme pressure characteristics.
- Anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties.
- Stability of mechanical and chemical components.
- Foam suppression capabilities
- Excellent heat transfer capabilities.
Lubriplate HVI Hydraulic Oil provides resistance to heat and oxidation.
- Excellent demulsification properties.
- Superb dielectric stability.
Please contact us for the lowest price quote for Lubriplate HO-0 & HO-1 Hydraulic Oils:
H0-0(SAE 10, ISO 32) HVI Hydraulic Oil:
- 1 gal. (4/case,) SKU# L0760-057
- 5 gal. Pail, SKU# L0760-060
- 55 gal. Drum, SKU# L0760-062
HO-1(SAE 20, ISO 46) HVI Hydraulic Oil:
- 1 gal.(4/case,) SKU# L0761-057
- 5 gal. Pail, SKU# L0761-060