This Industrial Strength Limescale Remover is a major game-changer calcium buildup cleaner in the cleaning industry.
If you’re looking for the absolute best way to clean calcium buildup, this is the product for you.
With a pH of 1, this high-performance calcium limescale and rust remover has the great cleansing power of acid while being safer and gentler on the skin than liquid dish soap.
The innovative formula of this best calcium deposit remover combines organic salts, proprietary additives, and surfactants to create an acid-replacement cleaner that is biodegradable and safer for the environment.
Calcium, rust, lime and scale deposits, stains and soils, soap scum, hard water stains, beer stone/milk stone, grease, and scuff marks are all effectively removed with this high-performance hard water scale remover.
The concentrated mixture of this calcium buildup remover can be diluted with up to 25 parts water before use or used at full strength.
This water scale remover was created to suit the market’s needs and standards for safety without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Depending on the application, the surface, and the harshness of the soil, this hard water deposit remover can be used full strength or with the approved sprayer or foamer diluted with up to 25 parts water.
Depending on the harshness of the soil, apply this calcium deposit cleaner and let it stand for a reasonable length of time.
This Industrial Limescale Remover was developed with the intention of providing the following advantages and characteristics:
- If you are searching for a limescale remover that is not only biodegradable but also multipurpose and high-performance, then our limescale cleaner is without a doubt the finest option available.
- The particular formulation of this bathroom limescale remover includes a one-of-a-kind combination of surfactants as well as patented organic ingredients.
- Our calcium buildup cleaner is a concentrated solution that comes with a variety of different dilution rates.
- Restroom attendants and the environment benefit from the best calcium remover for showers.
- Due to the fact that it is neither caustic nor combustible, it is considered the best cleaner for calcium deposits.
- It has earned a reputation as the best product for limescale removal because it was designed to be functional across a multitude of environments and settings.
- Cleaning hard water buildup with this product is simple, plus it delivers extra value because it can be used with as much as a 1:25 concentration in certain situations.
- This calcium buildup cleaner has the unique nature of a gentle dish soap while also carrying out the functions of an acid.
- Environmentally friendly, our Industrial Strength Limescale Remover is capable of removing everything from lime and scale to rust, oil, beer stone, and mold from almost any surface.
- Our proprietary formulation is not only safe to use, but it is also non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-fuming, and biodegradable as well.
- Because of its adaptability, it may be used effectively on a wide variety of surfaces, including porcelain, stainless steel, ceramic, copper, brass, concrete, stone, aluminum, fiberglass, brick, and grouting, to name a few.
- Considered the best limescale remover, it is used by professional building maintenance personnel on air conditioning devices, floor and wall coverings, vending machines, humidifiers, and ice makers and machines.
- Workers in restaurants and institutional kitchens have found that it is effective for cleaning stainless steel, floors and walls, coffee makers, tile, grouting, food surfaces, vents, steam tables, blenders, filters, appliances, cabinets, fish tanks, humidifiers, and fixtures.
- It has been discovered that it is useful for cleaning a wide variety of surfaces, including showers, urinals, toilets, tubs, sinks, doors, tile, grout, taps, heads, and countertops, by janitors working in a variety of fields and industries.
- It is possible to apply it to surfaces in a spray or foam form.
The following are the instructions for using this Industrial Strength Limescale Remover:
Depending on the application, the surface, and the harshness of the soil, this mineral deposit remover may be used full strength or diluted with up to 25 parts water using the approved sprayer or foamer.
After applying the product, wait the appropriate period of time for it to take effect, which will vary according to the nature of the soil.
If the buildup is really heavy, a brush and some mild scrubbing may be required.
After using a rag, sponge, or swab to wipe it off, thoroughly rinse it with water.
First, you should do a spot check in an area that is not easily seen.
When using and storing this industrial limescale remover, take precautions to prevent the contamination of food.
The use of potable water is required for cleaning any surface that will come into direct contact with food.
Available in: 5, 6, 30, 35, and 55 gallons, 6×1 gallon, 4×1 gallon, and 12 quarts/case.