White in color, Lubriplate Spray Lube A is a medium-density lithium grease that has great penetrating characteristics and may be used for a wide variety of applications.
The simple aerosol white grease spray can, which sprays like a liquid but solidifies into grease, eliminates open cans and filthy grease forever.
The convenient extension spout of the white lithium spray enables precise application of the lubricant to hard-to-reach areas, hence minimizing waste.
Advantages of Lubriplate Spray Lube A
- In contrast to the majority of lubricants, Lubriplate Spray-Lube “A” is unaffected by water, the vast majority of chemicals, and acids. Furthermore, it does not run, dry up, or wash off.
- Excellent for situations in which there are neither grease fittings nor tight tolerances, and in which it is desired that the lubrication persist in functionality for a longer period of time.
- The safe operating temperature range for Lubriplate lithium spray grease is from -10°F to 275°F.
- Utilizes Lubriplate’s Secure Straw Dual Spray Nozzle.
Among the several potential applications are:
- Toys, firearms, clocks, reels, skates, home appliances, faucet valves, hinges, window regulators, lawnmowers, bicycles, garden tools, drawer slides, recliners, shop tools, automotive hood and truck releases, door hingers, ashtray slides, battery terminals, cables, and accelerator hinges.
- Office: Typewriters, adding machines and calculators, file cabinets, swivel chairs, and duplicating equipment.
- Industry: Not only is it the perfect lithium spray for garage doors and openers, but can be used on lightly-loaded open gears, couplings, cams, slides, bushings, bearings, controls, lift truck masts.
- Recreation: Boat linkage and fittings, pin setters, golf carts, trailers, campers, snowmobiles, and motorcycles.
Please contact us for the most competitive pricing on Lubriplate Spray Lube A:
- Lubriplate Multi-Purpose Lubricant Spray ‘A’ – 11 oz. (12/case)