Midwest Aviation Snips are tools that are meant to be held in the user’s hand and are intended to cut through metal sheets as well as other, softer substances like rubber or plastic.
The name aviation snips comes from the fact that they were first used to cut metal during the manufacturing of airplanes.
There are three primary designs available for aviation snips: left cutting aviation snips, a right cut, and straight cut aviation snips.
Color coding is often used for the best aviation snips to make them more readily distinguishable.
Snips made with a straight cut are colored yellow, while cuts made to the left are red and cuts made to the right are green.
Depending on their function, Midwest Aviation Snips might take on a number of different appearances.
Sheet metal may be cut using Midwest tin snips, which are also known as tinner snips and snips.
Midwest metal snips resemble standard shears, but they are more sturdy and permit accurate cutting.
Midwest sheet metal snips come in a wide variety of styles and are used for a wide variety of tasks, but they are always characterized by their long handles and small blades, enabling superior cutting power.
Midwest tin snips often include jaws that are much wider than average in order to facilitate simpler and more accurate cutting.
Please get in touch with us to get a quote on these Midwest Aviation Snips at the best possible price:
- Midwest Regular Straight Cut Aviation Snip
- Midwest Regular Right Cut Aviation Snip
- Midwest Regular Left Cut Aviation Snip
- Midwest Offset Right Cut Aviation Snip
- Midwest Offset Left Cut Aviation Snip
- Midwest Upright Right Cut Aviation Snip
- Midwest Upright Left Cut Aviation Snip
- Midwest Power Cutter Offset Long Cut Aviation Snip
- Midwest 10″ Duckbill Tinner Snip
- Midwest 10″ Straight Tinner Snip
- Midwest 12″ Straight Tinner Snip
- Midwest 8″ Straight Tinner Snip
- Midwest Magsnips All Purpose Straight Replaceable Blade Snip
- Midwest Replacement Blade Kit For MagSnips Straight Model
- Midwest 3″ Interchangeable Blade Straight Handle Seamer
- Midwest 6″ Interchangeable Blade Straight Handle Seamer
- Midwest 18″ Folding Tool