Muriatic Acid Cleaner #140 is an acidic industrial cleaner that removes rust, minerals, lime, and scale on hard surfaces including machinery components, cement trucks, and water meters. It cleans boilers, radiators, metal surfaces and cooling systems, restores the natural color of worn or weathered stone or brick, and dissolves carbonates for rapid removal of plaster, mortar, concrete, and cement.
Use Muriatic Acid Cleaner #140 in:
- Water-handling systems
- Cooling systems
- Concrete equipment
- Heat exchangers
- Cement trucks
- Metal surfaces
- Brick and stone
- Mixing machinery
- Stainless steel
- Excess Mortar
Benefits and Features:
- Restores the natural color of stone or brick that has been discolored from weathering or wear.
- For those who need muriatic acid for calcium deposits, or for those who like to use muriatic acid on concrete, muriatic acid to remove mortar, muriatic acid on galvanized steel, muriatic acid on stone, or muriatic acid on stainless steel, this product is ideal.
- Excellent for those who like cleaning stone with muriatic acid.
- Quickly removes plaster, mortar, concrete, and cement.
- Special inhibitors protect metal surfaces.
- Descales and cleans machinery parts.
- Can be used to remove cement from cement trucks.
- Dissolves carbonates.
- NSF A3 certified: Acid cleaner for use in all areas.
To clean and descale water meters and metal parts, submerge parts in undiluted cleaner and soak until all deposits are dissolved. For light deposits, dilute with 3-5 parts water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
To remove excess mortar, plaster, cement, and concrete from walls, siding, transit forms, and mixing machinery, use full strength. Always rinse thoroughly after use.
To clean and descale boiler, cooling towers, condensers, heat exchangers, and other water handling systems, dilute with 8-10 parts water. Allow the diluted solution to soak or circulate in the system for 4-8 hours or until the scale is removed. Flush system thoroughly with clean water.
Appearance: Green liquid
VOC content: < 0.5%
- 5 gallon, 6 gallon, 30 gallon, 35 gallon, and 55 gallon
- 6×1 gallon
- 4×1 gallon