NXT 717 Ammonia Refrigeration Compressor Fluid represents the next generation of 2-stage hydrocracked ammonia refrigeration lubricants. This lubricant is an enhanced version of the technology used by most OEMs. It offers reduced solubility with ammonia, less oil carryover, and better pumpability even under extremely low-temperature conditions. NXT 717 Ammonia Refrigeration Compressor Fluid is also completely top-off compatible with most normal paraffinics, naphthenics, alkylbenzenes, PAOs, and single-stage hydrocracked products.
Available in: 12 x 1-quart cases, 4 x 1-gallon cases, 5-gallon pails, 55-gallon drums, and 275-gallon totes (call for pricing.)
Grades: 68, 100, and 150.
Features and Benefits
- Formulated specifically for use in ammonia refrigeration systems
- Very low oil carryover rates, 50-80% less than competitor formulations
- Long-lasting formulation significantly increases fluid life
- Reduced lubricant use
- Less viscosity dilution due to lower ammonia solubility
- For use in applications with evaporator temperatures down to -45°C
- Compatible with most competitive fluids, no flushing required