The design of these Nylon Ring Terminals ensures a stable connection in situations with high vibration levels.
The crimping of a metal insulation grips the jacket to wire insulation in red ring terminals, thus protecting the crimp junction during severe vibration situations.
The semi-translucent nylon insulation makes it easy to visually determine if a connection has been made properly.
Vinyl insulation in yellow ring terminals is less flexible and more susceptible to cracking than nylon insulated ring terminals.
Nylon is also more resistant to chemicals than vinyl.
Nylon Ring Terminals are available in:
- AWG 22-16 GA, fits 1/4″ stud (Red)
- AWG 22-16 GA, 10″ (Red)
- AWG 16-14 GA, fits 1/4″ stud (Blue)
- AWG 16-14 GA, 10″ (Blue)
- AWG 12-10 GA, fits 1/2″ stud (Yellow)
- AWG 12-10 GA, fits 1/4″ stud (Yellow)
- AWG 12-10 GA, #10 (Yellow)
Quantity: 100 nylon ring terminals per bag.