Parker and Bailey have developed a leather care solution to help keep your leather looking its best. The Parker and Bailey Leather Cleaner & Conditioner features a rich, non-greasy formula that does not leave an oily residue. This best-seller gently and easily removes surface dirt and grime to create a long-lasting and supple finish that’s good as new!
If you’ve been looking for the best car leather cleaner or the best leather conditioner for all of your precious leather items, you’ve come to the right place!
Parker and Bailey Leather Cleaner Suggested Uses
- Restores and replenishes fine leather.
- Can be used to remove surface dirt and stains.
- Great for the following leather surfaces: leather furniture, automotive interior upholstery, handbags, boots, sports equipment, and much more!
- Perfect for cleaning and conditioning fine leather surfaces.
- Conditions and restores your fine leather to its original beautiful shine.
Please note: Always test this premium leather conditioner and cleaner on an inconspicuous area to ensure satisfactory results. Wait 24 hours to determine any unexpected color or surface conditions before treating the entire surface. Leather finishes will vary in age and condition and may contain residue from other products. Leather that is extremely aged that has suffered from drying and cracking may not be restored. Do not use on suede or nubuck leather.
Looking for high-quality furniture cream? Try Parker and Bailey Furniture Cream!
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $35 or more!
- Shake contents
- Apply a small amount of Parker and Bailey Leather Cleaner and Conditioner onto a clean, soft dry cloth and wipe onto the surface in a gentle circular motion.
- Lightly buff the surface with a clean, dry cloth to remove any excess.
- Regular application will keep your leather soft and supple and will give it protection by preventing it from drying out.
- For very dirty surfaces, wipe with a clean, damp cloth first.
- Take care to keep this product away from fabrics, walls, and carpets.
Comes in a 12 Fl. Oz. bottle
Made In USA!
For 40 years, Champion Supplies has provided customers with solutions to their cleaning problems through the use of unique high-performance products, the majority of which are made in the USA. Our philosophy has always been to custom make, source, and market products of the highest quality that are typically not available in stores.