Permatex Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant is non-melting, purple in color, and produced completely of pure synthetic lubricant. This lubricant is safe for the environment and will not evaporate.
Permatex 24125 is developed to lubricate even under the most difficult braking circumstances, which guarantees that key caliper pins, bushings, sleeves, and pistons continue to be lubricated throughout the life of the pad.
Permatex 24125 Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant contains ceramic particles, which enable it to operate very well even under the most demanding braking conditions.
With its corrosion and water resistant qualities, Permatex Ceramic Brake Lube is ideal for sliding and rolling surfaces working in dry or wet situations between -40°F and +3000°F (-40°C and +1650°C.)
Product Benefits of Permatex 24125 Extreme Ceramic Brake Lube:
- Temperature operating range: -40°F to +3000°F (-40°C to +1650°C.)
- Eliminates squeaking and chattering sounds produced by disc brakes.
- Stops the sleeve and long bolt from galling and seizing.
- Permatex Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant is superior to conventional caliper lubricants and disc brake quieting products.
- Formula that doesn’t rely on petroleum or silicone.
- 100% synthetic lubricant that is safe for the environment.
- Short and long bolts
- Inboard and outboard pad backing plates
- Caliper pins
- Disc brake calipers
Please get in touch with us if you would like a quotation on the best possible pricing for Permatex Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant:
- Permatex 24125 Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant – 8 fl. oz. (6/case)