Permatex Threadlockers are used to protect bolts, screws, and other fasteners from coming loose, leaking, and rusting.
Permatex Orange Threadlockers are methacrylate-based formulations that cure anaerobically by reacting with the metal substrate’s electrochemical activity.
Despite its thixotropic nature, Permatex Threadlocker blue fluid maintains its fluidity over time and is resistant to vibrations and shocks.
It is possible for it to be removable or permanent; if it is detachable, then it may be removed using heat.
Depending on the kind, Permatex Threadlocker red may either be administered before or after the process of assembly.
There are a number of different formulae of threadlockers, including permanent, detachable, and low-strength versions.
Permatex Threadlockers are often color-coded to signify strength and if they can be readily removed or need heat removal.
If You Need More Details Or A Price Quotation, Please Get In Touch With Us.
Our Stock of Permatex Threadlockers Includes:
Permatex High-Strength Removable Threadlocker, Orange, 10 mL (Item #CS25210PA):
- The hybrid composition of Permatex High Strength Removable Orange Threadlocker incorporates the durability of Red threadlocker and the removability of Blue threadlocker.
- Orange Threadlocker is an excellent choice for use in contemporary engine bays that include a large number of lightweight applications and components that are subjected to high levels of vibration.
- Orange Threadlocker, in contrast to the more common Red Threadlocker, may be removed using hand tools in the event that more force is used.
Permatex High Strength Threadlocker Red – 10 mL, Product Number – CS27110PX:
- OEM specified.
- Ultra -strength threadlocker for intense 3/8-inch to 1-inch applications (10mm to 25mm.)
- In particular, it works quite well for fully locking studs as well as press fits.
Permatex High Temperature Threadlocker, Red, 36 mL, Item Number – CS27240PA:
- Designed for use in extreme conditions, this threadlocker can withstand high temperatures without losing its grip.
- It protects against the loosening of press fits and bolts of sizes 3/8″ to 1-1/2″ (10mm to 38mm) caused by shock, extreme vibration, and stress from heat.
- It meets OEM specifications.
Permatex Red Large Diameter Threadlocker – 36 mL, Item # CS27740PA:
- The red High-Strength Threadlocker is perfect for sealing and locking big bolts and studs with a diameter of 1 inch (25 mm+.)
Permatex Purple Low Strength Threadlocker – 6 mL, SKU# CS24024PA:
- This product is a low-strength threadlocker developed for occasionally-adjusted fasteners under 1/4 inch (6 mm) in diameter.
Permatex Medium Strength Threadlocker Blue – 36 mL, Product Number – CS24240PA:
- This is the perfect choice for every bolt and nut application ranging from 1/4″ to 3/4″ (6mm to 20mm.)
Permatex Threadlocker Green Penetrating Grade – 36 ml, Item No. – CS29040PA:
- A threadlocking liquid with a low viscosity that is able to wick along the threads of completed fasteners.
- It meets OEM specifications.
Permatex Permanent Strength Threadlocker Red – 10 mL, Product Number – CS26210PX:
- Useful for preassembling screws and bolts from 3/8″ to 1″ (10mm to 25mm) in diameter.
- Intended for use in fastening components that must remain stable in the face of intense vibration, severe shock, or harsh environmental or chemical conditions.
Permatex Threadlocker Blue, Surface Insensitive, 10 mL, Item Number – CS24300PA:
- Ideal for 1/4- to 3/4-inch (6- to 20-millimeter) fasteners with a minimal oil layer.