PURE EZ™ LIFT #701 is an all-natural floating lift station degreaser. This product is a powerful soy-based lift station degreaser, containing 95% soy and 5% d-limonene. It floats on top of the
water surface, rising and falling with the level of the water. It effectively dissolves heavy grease and fat accumulations on walls, and creates an odor barrier with a pleasant citrus scent. High soy content raises the flashpoint over traditional D-limonene-based products, for longer life. Green color indicator. 100% biodegradable formula. Will not harm bacterial action in sewage treatment plants.
Available in: 4 x 1 gallon, 6 x 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 6 gallon, 30 gallon, 35 gallon, and 55 gallon.
Use in Lift stations:
Keeps walls, pumps, and hoses clean and functioning properly.
- Floating grease balls
- Heavy oil accumulation
- Annoying odors
Features and Benefits
- Float on the surface so it will rise and fall with the level of the wastewater
- Quickly dissolves heavy grease and fat accumulations in a lift station
- Creates an odor-absorbing barrier to control odors and leaves a pleasant citrus scent
- Color indication lets you know when you need to add more
- 100% natural biodegradable formula will not interfere with bacteria at sewage treatment plant
Directions (Complete directions on product label)
Use approximately 1/2 gallon for each square foot of water surface. The special floating formula washes down the sides of the lift station as the water level rises and falls. For circular lift stations calculate the square feet of water surface using this formula:
3.1415 x r2 = surface area
r= the radius in feet.
Appearance: Green liquid
Fragrance: Citrus scent
Flash point: >210º F
VOC content (% by wt.): <6 %
Solubility: Insoluble in water
Storage (at 70 º F): 1 year
Petroleum solvents: None