Check your manual, your bike may recommend a product this light and stable.
Full-synthetic with PAO and Ester base stocks and 2200 ppm of ZDDP for antiwear.
- For use where this viscosity is specifically recommended, like many Kawasaki KX 250F and various Hondas from 2006-up.
- Superior film strength through the use of ester base stocks for protection and ring seal.
- Extended drain intervals over other brands due to higher quality base stocks and excellent dispersants.
- Blended with specific friction modifiers that are compatible with wet-clutches.
- Suitable for JASO MA/MA2 applications.
- API Service Class: JASO MA/MA2 SJ/SG/SH
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil): 10W30
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 11.2
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 69
- Viscosity Index: 155
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C: 64@ -25
- Pour Point, °C: -45
- Pour Point, °F: -49
- Zinc, avg PPM: 2260
- Phosphorus, avg PPM: 2030
- Molybdenum, avg PPM: 130
- NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %: 5
- % Viscosity Loss, 30 Pass ASTM D6278: 0
Available in the following sizes: Quarts.