Muscle car traditionalists love this one, with high zinc like Red Line’s others.
- Popular for medium and heavy-duty gasoline engines in light trucks.
- Best choice for high-performance engines that see street/strip or track activity.
- Great for engines with high oil temperatures.
- At operating temperature, similar oil film to a petroleum 20W50.
- Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4.
Produced in only one top-of-the-line grade, these products offer the highest quality available on the market today and in the widest variety of viscosity.
- Full-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications.
- Designed to provide the highest protection, efficiency, cleanliness and superior drain intervals.
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions.
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power.
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics.
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams.
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal.
- Blended with polyol ester base stocks that feature natural multi-grade properties, avoiding unnecessary additives that hinder lubricity.
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.
- ACEA Service Class: A3 B3/B4
- API Service Class: SN/SM/SL/CF
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil): 10W40
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 15.1
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 97
- Viscosity Index: 164
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C: 56@-25
- Pour Point, °C: -45
- Pour Point, °F: -49
- NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %: 6
- HTHS Vis, cP @150°C, ASTM D4741: 4.4
Suitable replacement for:
BMW 83 21 9 407 782
BMW LL-01 FE
PSA B71 2294
PSA B71 2295
Toyota 08885 81207
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, and 55 Gallons.