The go-to viscosity for sportsbikes with more antiwear than any other on the market.
Full-synthetic with PAO and Ester base stocks and 2200 ppm of ZDDP for antiwear.
- As specified for four-stroke motocross bikes, ATVs and sportbikes.
- Superior film strength through the use of ester base stocks for protection and ring seal.
- Extended drain intervals over other brands due to higher quality base stocks and excellent dispersants.
- Blended with specific friction modifiers that are compatible with wet-clutches.
- Suitable for JASO MA/MA2 applications.
- API Service Class: JASO MA/MA2 SJ/SG/SH
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil): 10W40
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 14.5
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 89
- Viscosity Index: 171
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C: 64@ -25
- Pour Point, °C: -45
- Pour Point, °F: -49
- Zinc, avg PPM: 2260
- Phosphorus, avg PPM: 2030
- Molybdenum, avg PPM: 130
- NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %: 5
- % Viscosity Loss, 30 Pass ASTM D6278: 0
- HTHS Vis, cP @150°C, ASTM D4741: 4.7
Suitable Replacement For:
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, 5 Gallons, 55 Gallons.