You physically can’t find a higher-quality diesel motor oil than Red Line 15W40 Diesel Motor Oil.
- Recommended for API CK-4/CJ-4/CI-4 Plus/CF/CH-4/CF-4.
- Popular for Light Duty trucks including Chevrolet Duramax, Dodge Cummins and Ford Power Stroke.
- Best choice in medium and heavy-duty diesel truck engines for maximum durability.
- Improved drain intervals provide excellent value for commercial fleet use.
- Also for API SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4 E7/E9, MB 228.1/228.31.
Produced in only one top-of-the-line grade, these products offer the highest quality available on the market today and in the widest variety of viscosity.
- Full-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications.
- Designed to provide the highest protection, efficiency, cleanliness and superior drain intervals.
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions.
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power.
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics.
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams.
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal.
- Blended with polyol ester base stocks that feature natural multi-grade properties, avoiding unnecessary additives that hinder lubricity.
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.
- ACEA Service Class: A3/B4/E5/E7/E9
- API Service Class: SN/SM/CF/CK-4/CJ4/CI-4
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil): 15W40
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 14.5
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 97
- Viscosity Index: 155
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C: 65@-20
- Pour Point, °C: -45
- Pour Point, °F: -49
- NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %: 6
- HTHS Vis, cP @150°C, ASTM D4741: 4.7
Suitable replacement for:
Caterpillar ECF-1-a, ECF-3
Cummins CES 20071, 20072, 20076, 20081
Detroit Diesel DDC 93K218
Deutz DQC III-05
Mack EO-M Plus, EO-O Premium Plus
MB 228.1, 228.31
MTU Type 1, Type 2.1
Renault Truck RLD-3
Volvo VDS-2, VDS-3, VDS-4
VW 501.01, 502.00(97)
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, and 55 Gallons.