Fast and Furious? Your turbo motor will like our cheesy reference.
- Popular in turbocharged applications.
- For wider bearing clearances and racing engines that see occasional street use.
- 25% more viscosity than petroleum 20W-50s.
- Not recommended for use in cold climates (-20°C/-5°F for 15W50.)
- Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4.
Produced in only one top-of-the-line grade, these products offer the highest quality available on the market today and in the widest variety of viscosity.
- Full-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications.
- Designed to provide the highest protection, efficiency, cleanliness and superior drain intervals.
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions.
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power.
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics.
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams.
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal.
- Blended with polyol ester base stocks that feature natural multi-grade properties, avoiding unnecessary additives that hinder lubricity.
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.
- ACEA Service Class: A3 B3/B4
- API Service Class: SN/SM/SL/CF
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil): 15W50
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 19.6
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 138
- Viscosity Index: 162
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C: 65@-20
- Pour Point, °C: -45
- Pour Point, °F: -49
- NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %: 6
- HTHS Vis, cP @150°C, ASTM D4741: 5.8
MEETS THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, and 55 Gallons.