A favorite of 4-Cycle karters, Red Line 70WT Nitro Race Oil offers low drag and serious protection.
- Consistent wear and operation in drag racing classes like Stock and Super Stock (many switch to 5WT for Class Racing.)
- Popular for qualifying in stock car engines.
- Used by many top engine builders in Spec Miata and other low-power road race engines.
- Provides more power and better wear in Four-Cycle karting engines like Yamaha/Burris F200, Briggs Animal and World Formula, Honda GX 160 and GX 200, Kohler, Tecumseh and Clones.
Racing oils provide more wear protection than motor oils for passenger vehicles, however, these products contain fewer detergents and are not suitable for street use.
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties.
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation.
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution.
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear.
- Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity – 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50.
- Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness.
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils.
- SAE Viscosity Grade: 5W20
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 7.6
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 44
- Viscosity Index: 139
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C: 30@-25°C
- Pour Point, °C: -50
- Pour Point, °F: -58
- Zinc, avg PPM: 2250
- Phosphorus, avg PPM: 2000
- NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %: 6
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, and 55 Gallons.