Ford and Honda started this fuel efficient trend, and Red Line improved it with Red Line 5W20 Motor Oil.
- Recommended for Chrysler, Ford WSS-M2C945-A, Acura/Honda, Mazda and Scion.
- Thicker oil film at operating temperature than a petroleum 5W30 or 10W30.
- Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A5/B5.
Produced in only one top-of-the-line grade, these products offer the highest quality available on the market today and in the widest variety of viscosity.
- Full-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications.
- Designed to provide the highest protection, efficiency, cleanliness and superior drain intervals.
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions.
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power.
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics.
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams.
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal.
- Blended with polyol ester base stocks that feature natural multi-grade properties, avoiding unnecessary additives that hinder lubricity.
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.
- ACEA Service Class: A5 B5
- API Service Class: SN/SM/SL/CF
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil): 5W20
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 9.0
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 53
- Viscosity Index: 147
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C: 60@-30
- Pour Point, °C: -45
- Pour Point, °F: -49
- NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %: 8
- HTHS Vis, cP @150°C, ASTM D4741: 3.0
Suitable replacement for:
Jaguar/Land Rover STJLR.51.5122
Mopar MS-6395L, M
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, and 55 Gallons.