- Popular for class racing in NHRA Stock and Super Stock.
- Also popular in NHRA Competition Eliminator.
- Use only at oil temperatures below 160°F.
Racing oils provide more wear protection than motor oils for passenger vehicles, however, these products contain fewer detergents and are not suitable for street use.
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties.
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation.
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution.
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear.
- Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity – 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50.
- Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness.
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils.
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 4.6
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 21.8
- Viscosity Index: 134
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C: 20@-30°C
- Pour Point, °C: -54
- Pour Point, °F: -65
- Zinc, avg PPM: 2400
- Phosphorus, avg PPM: 3350
- NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %: 12
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, and 55 Gallons.