- Popular in Top Alcohol and Pro Mod classes, AHDRA Nitro bikes and Blown Alcohol Tractor Pulling.
- Can be heated to evaporate fuel dilution and re-use.
- Improved valvetrain wear, less piston scuffing and improved bearing wear.
Racing oils provide more wear protection than motor oils for passenger vehicles, however, these products contain fewer detergents and are not suitable for street use.
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties.
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation.
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution.
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear.
- Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity – 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50.
- Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness.
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils.
- SAE Viscosity Grade: 20W60
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 25
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 197
- Viscosity Index: 158
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C: 30@-10°C
- Pour Point, °C: -40
- Pour Point, °F: -40
- Zinc, avg PPM: 2250
- Phosphorus, avg PPM: 2000
- NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %: 6
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, and 55 Gallons.