A favorite of track day gurus, Red Line 75W110 GL-5 Gear Oil offers intermediate viscosity for consistent LSD operation.
- New product designed as an intermediate viscosity providing additional film strength over a 75W90, yet less drag than a 75W140.
- Developed with support from Red Line-sponsored racing team and project cars, provides improved limited slip operation under extreme loads and differential temperature.
- Offers gear noise reduction over 75W90, avoiding a significant jump in viscosity to 75W140 when troubleshooting noisy gear sets.
- Popular in many sports car applications as well as light trucks (Chevy 1500 Silverado, Tahoe, etc.)
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited-slip differentials – for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required.
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems.
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation.
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions.
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears.
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change.
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils.
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications.
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear.
- API Service Class: GL-5+
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Gear Oil:) 75W110
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 20.9
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 131
- Viscosity Index: 184
- Pour Point, °C: -42
- Pour Point, °F: -44
- Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C, Poise: 830 @-40°C
Suitable replacement for:
API GL-5 / GL-6 & MT-1
4X4 / Off Road
Available in the following sizes: Quarts.