Red Line 75W140 GL-5 Gear Oil deals with high temps like no other gear oil. Popular for F-150, too.
- Popular for cars and light trucks like Ford Mustang and F-150, Toyota Tundra and Sequoia, Jeep Cherokee and Dodge Ram.
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited slip differentials – for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required.
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems.
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E and SAE J2360.
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation.
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions.
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears.
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change.
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils.
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications.
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear.
- API Service Class: GL 5+
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Gear Oil:) 75W140
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 27.7
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 182
- Viscosity Index: 191
- Pour Point, °C: -45
- Pour Point, °F: -49
- Brookfield Viscosity, Poise: 1300 @-40°C
BMW 83 22 0 002 094
BMW 83 22 1 470 080
BMW 83 22 2 282 583
BMW 83 22 9 405 462
BMW 83 22 9 407 870
BMW 83 22 9 407 871
MB A 001 989 52 03
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, 16 Gallons, and 55 Gallons.