NS means non-slip. Red Line 75W90NS GL-5 Gear Oil is for transaxles that need hypoid-protection and smooth shifting.
- Designed for transmissions and transaxles – helps to slow synchros for easier shifting across a broad temperature range.
- Popular in Ferrari, Porsche and Subaru transaxles.
- Muscle Car applications like Ford Top Loader, Muncie transmissions, Borg-Warner T-10 and Super T-10.
- Contains extreme pressure additives like our 75W90 GL-5 oil, but lacks friction modifiers to balance slipperiness.
- Improved copper corrosion protection to prolong synchro life.
- Helps with lock-up on weak limited-slip differentials-compatible with Red Line Limited Slip Friction Modifier for tuning slippage.
- Also used with clutch-type LSDs in racing for maximum lock up.
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E and SAE J2360.
- Non corrosive formula, safe for use with all synchro materials.
Since most GL-5 gear oils for differentials are too slippery for manual transmissions, Red Line offers these products that ensure proper shifting while providing ultimate wear protection.
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other’s synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement.)
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application.
- MT-LV, MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears.
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates.
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions.
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics.
API Service Class: GL 5+
SAE Viscosity Grade (Gear Oil:) 75W90
Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 15.6
Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 90.4
Viscosity Index: 185
Pour Point, °C: -45
Pour Point, °F: -49
Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C, Poise: 400 @-40°C
Red Line 75W90NS High-Performance Gear Oil is a fully-synthetic formula with ester base stocks, designed for use in manual transmissions and transaxles that require GL-5 lubricants. This non-slip formula is formulated for shear stability, less gear noise and consistent viscosity. Extreme pressure (EP) additives allow for use with hypoid gears, but the lack of friction modifiers causes less slipperiness for proper synchronizer operations. Friction modifier can be added or used to customize limited-slip differential operation.
Suitable replacement for:
Agip 75W-90 SX
Agip SXA 75W-90
Mobil Mobilube 75W-90 SHC
Mobil Delvac 75W-90
Mobil Mobilube PTX 75W-90
Porsche 000 043 204 19
Porsche 000 043 204 71
Porsche 000 043 210 12
Porsche 000 043 304 71
Porsche 000 043 305 00
Porsche 000 043 305 48
Porsche Mobilube PTX
Porsche SHC 75W90
Spirax S5 ATE
Shell Spirax EP 90
Shell Transaxle Oil 75W-90
Shell Spirax S5 ATE 75W-90
Shell TF 1055
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, 16 Gallons, and 55 Gallons.