- Recommended for SAE 250 or where SAE 140 does not provide adequate protection.
- Alternative to Red Line Heavy ShockProof® in problem Nitro Drag Race Vehicles.
- Can be used in Model A, Model T vehicles and Antique/Classic cars calling for 600W.
- Reduces noise levels in Morgan 3 Wheeler bevel boxes.
- Excellent for off road use where SAE 250 is required.
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation.
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions.
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears.
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change.
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils.
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications.
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear.
API Service Class: GL 5+
SAE Viscosity Grade (Gear Oil:) 80W250
Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 51.6
Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 500
Viscosity Index: 165
Brookfield Viscosity, Poise: 1150 @-26°C
Suitable replacement for:
AGMA 7 EP
Classic/Antique Cars Calling For 600W
ISO VG 460
Available in the following sizes: Gallons.