Your Jeep or Mopar-product doesn’t need to go without the best ATF.
- Satisfies Chrysler ATF+, +2, +3 (Type 7176) and ATF+4 (Type 9602) requirements.
- Provides 30% greater operating viscosity and 1/3 the evaporation of Chrysler-style petroleum ATFs.
With eight different combinations of viscosity, slipperiness, and OE-recommended additives packages, Red Line offers the widest selection of ATF available.
- Red Line offers the widest selection of fully-synthetic ATF on the market today.
- Each offer improved thermal stability, maintain viscosity levels, and feature lower volatility while providing the required frictional characteristics of each fluid’s OEM-style replacement.
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature.
- Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches.
- Extended drain intervals.
Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 7.5
Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 32.3
Viscosity Index: 213
Pour Point, °C: -60
Pour Point, °F: -76
Brookfield Vis @ -40°C, P: 38
Red Line C+ ATF satisfies the performance requirements of Chrysler MS7176, ATF+, ATF+2, ATF+3 and ATF+4 while providing 30% greater operating viscosity, 1/3 of the evaporation of petroleum ATFs, improved oxidation and sludge protection.
Red Line C+ ATF provides the exact frictional characteristics required in the MS7176 specification, providing proper shift feel and proper lockup torque converter operation. The use of an improper fluid could cause torque converter shudder or harsh shifting. Red Line C+ ATF also provides the best low-temperature shiftability in automatic transmissions allowing proper shifting at extremely low temperatures and will flow down to temperatures as low as -60°C. The improved wear protection makes C+ ATF the perfect automatic transmission or transaxle fluid for Chrysler vehicles.
Suitable Replacement for:
Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Type 7176
Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Type 7176E
Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Type 9602
Mitsubishi Diamond SP
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, and 5 Gallons.