Red Line High-Temp ATF offers more viscosity for serious demands like towing and RVs.
- For heavily-loaded vehicles, allowing operation at up to 70°F higher while maintaining thicker viscosity than traditional ATFs.
- Use where Dexron III®, Dexron II®, Mercon® or GL-4 gear oil are recommended.
- Dramatically less evaporation, less varnish of valves and clutches in extreme conditions.
With eight different combinations of viscosity, slipperiness, and OE-recommended additives packages, Red Line offers the widest selection of ATF available.
- Red Line offers the widest selection of fully-synthetic ATF on the market today.
- Each offer improved thermal stability, maintain viscosity levels, and feature lower volatility while providing the required frictional characteristics of each fluid’s OEM-style replacement.
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature.
- Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches.
- Extended drain intervals.
Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 9.5
Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 48.3
Viscosity Index: 220
Pour Point, °C: -51
Pour Point, °F: -60
Brookfield Vis @ -40°C, P: 175
Suitable replacement for
Ford Mercon® V
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, 16 Gallons, and 55 Gallons.