Don’t get burned down at the starting line–this Drag Racing ATF can take mega temperature.
- Superior consistency and wear protection for Bracket and Heads-Up drag racing transmissions like Powerglide and Turbo 400.
- Popular with turbo and blown doorslammers like NMRA, NMCA, ORSCA and PSCA — replaces hydraulic oils and other non-ATFs used to escape heat issues.
- Low viscosity offers less frictional drag for quicker ETs and more MPH.
- Dissipates heat for longer trans life, better clutch, gear, and seal life.
- Compatible with petroleum ATFs and other brands synthetic ATF.
- Extreme-pressure protection provides much better film-strength.
With eight different combinations of viscosity, slipperiness, and OE-recommended additives packages, Red Line offers the widest selection of ATF available.
- Red Line offers the widest selection of fully-synthetic ATF on the market today.
- Each offer improved thermal stability, maintain viscosity levels, and feature lower volatility while providing the required frictional characteristics of each fluid’s OEM-style replacement.
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature.
- Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches.
- Extended drain intervals.
Vis @ 100°C: 4.74
Vis @ 40°C: 21.46
Viscosity Index: 140
Pour Point, °C: -50
Pour Point, °F: -58
Brookfield Vis @ -40°C, P: 75
Red Line Lightweight Racing ATF is a full-synthetic formula designed specifically for use in drag racing automatic transmissions that need the positive shift of a Type-F automatic transmission fluid, yet require ultimate consistency. This ATF contains no slipperiness additives, producing faster shifts and quicker lock-up and can reduce elapsed time in drag racing. Compared to Red Line Racing ATF, this product maintains a comparably thin viscosity to minimize heat buildup and reduce changes in fluid thickness between rounds.
This product is designed for use where Type-F, Dexron, and Mercon fluids are recommended in both bracket and heads-up drag racing transmissions.
Suitable Replacement for:
Ford TYPE F
Lenco/B&J Planetary Trans
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, Gallons, and 5 Gallons.