Red Line Professional-Series Motor Oil is a premium quality, full-synthetic automotive engine oil designed to provide excellent engine protection for both turbocharged gasoline direct injection, conventional gasoline-fueled and flex-fueled passenger cars and light trucks under all operating conditions.
It is particularly recommended for vehicles operating at extreme temperatures or under severe driving conditions, such as towing heavy loads.
Red Line Professional-Series Motor Oil is formulated with synthetic base stocks and an exclusive performance additive package.
The full-synthetic formulation, compared with conventional engine oils, provides improved protection against viscosity breakdown and deposit formation at high temperatures; lower volatility for reduced oil consumption; and faster oil circulation at low temperatures for easier starting and better protection during cold starts.
Red Line Professional-Series Motor Oil exceeds new car warranty requirements as defined by ILSAC GF-6. It is uniquely formulated to help combat low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in turbocharged gasoline direct injection engines.
Red Line Professional-Series Motor Oil meets or exceeds “Resource Conserving” requirements for fuel economy improvement, emission system and turbocharger protection, and protection of engines operating on ethanol-containing fuels up
to E85. It is backward serviceable for use where API SN or earlier “S” category engine oils are recommended.
- Full-synthetic, OEM-certified formula provides excellent low-temperature flow during cold starts.
- Helps to prevent low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in turbocharged gas direct-injection engines.
- Resistant to oxidation to avoid sludge and has low volatility for reduced oil consumption and longer drain intervals.
- Developed to protect against turbocharger deposits and protects emission control system catalysts.
- Approved for API SN Plus with Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-5.
- Approved for dexos1™ Gen 2, can be used in all new GM vehicles.
- Recommended for Honda/Acura HTO-06, GM4718M, GM6094M, Chrysler MS-6395, Ford WSS-M2C946-A and Ford WSS-M2C946-B1.
- Can be used in vehicles powered by ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
You asked for it: OEM-approved Red Line products, for gasoline and small Diesel engines.
- FULL SYNTHETIC — OEM-required Group III/Group IV PAO Base Stocks.
- Lower volatility for reduced oil consumption.
- Long-life certification for improved wear protection following factory drain intervals.
- For high- and low-mileage engines.
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic oils.
- Withstands extreme temperatures.
- Turbocharged gasoline direct-injection, conventional gasoline-fueled and flex-fuel passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, including gasoline-electric hybrids, especially when operating under severe conditions.
- Four-stroke cycle gasoline engines in other mobile or stationary equipment.
Red Line Professional-Series Motor Oil is licensed for:
- ILSAC GF-6A, 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30
- API Service SP, SN PLUS with Resource Conserving
- GM dexos1® Gen3, 0W-20 and 5W-30
Red Line Professional-Series Motor Oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Ford WSS-M2C960-A1 (SAE 5W-20)
- Ford WSS-M2C961-A1 (SAE 5W-30)
- Ford WSS-M2C962-A1 (SAE 0W-20)
- GM6094M (obsolete specification
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, 5 Quarts, and 55 Gallons.