You asked for it: OEM-approved Red Line products, for small diesel cars.
- Full-synthetic low-SAPS formula for passenger vehicles, OEM-certified for use under vehicle warranty.
- For extended drain intervals and fuel economy of the latest global gasoline/petrol and direct-injection diesel engines with particulate filters.
- Factory approved for API SN, BMW LL-04, Porsche C30, Mercedes Benz-Approval 229.51 and VW-Audi 507.00/504.00.
- Recommended for ACEA C3-12, Chrysler MS 11106, GM dexos2®, Light-Duty GM Diesel 4-cyl and 6-cyl engines (2.0T, 1.6T, 2.8T) and Mercedes Benz 229.31.
- BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz and VW-Audi approval letters are available by request.
- FULL SYNTHETIC — OEM-required Group III/Group IV PAO Base Stocks.
- Lower volatility for reduced oil consumption.
- Long-life certification for improved wear protection following factory drain intervals.
- For high- and low-mileage engines.
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic oils.
- Withstands extreme temperatures.
- ACEA Service Class: C3-12
- API Service Class: SN
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil): 5W-30
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 12.2
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 80
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @-30 °C: 5900
- Pour Point, -39°C: -49
- Pour Point, -38 °F: -56
- HTHS Vis, cP @150°C, ASTM D4741: 3.6
VW/Audi 507.00 / 504.00
Suitable replacement for:
Chrysler MS 11106
dexos is a registered trademark of General Motors Corp.
Available in the following sizes: Quarts, 5 Quarts, and 55 Gallons.