Red Line RL-700 Racing Brake Fluid is engineered for racing and high temp systems.
- Typical Dry Boiling Point: 635°F (335°C.)
- Typical Wet Boiling Point: 401°F (205°C.)
- Specially formulated to provide the highest performance under racing conditions where braking systems must operate at very high temperatures.
- For best results bleed the system with fresh fluid before each race, especially if the brakes are excessively hot and/or the conditions are humid.
- Do not mix with other brake fluids, otherwise its outstanding performance may be compromised.
- Product conforms to and exceeds the current specification U.S. FMVSS No.116 DOT 4.
Two options for high performance and racing brake fluids that have been engineered to help safeguard against brake fade and vapor lock in racing, performance, and street applications.
Dry Boiling Point: 635°F/335°C
Wet Boiling Point: 401°F/205°C