Everyone thinks about the transmission side, but the clutch and primary chain need love, too.
- For 1984-to-present V-Twin American motorcycle engines, including Milwaukee-Eight, Evolution, Twin Cam and aftermarket engines of similar design.
- Same fluid as our famous MTL gear oil.
- Improves clutch operation while reducing wear and temperature.
- Where most synthetics are too slippery for clutch operation, this friction-balanced product is balanced to provide less slip, smoother operation and helps to apply more power in modified engines.
- This product is for use in the primary chaincase with wet-diaphragm spring clutches.
- Suitable for primary case in older British bikes.
Full-synthetic formulations specific to the latest V-Twins, UTVs, ATVs and Sportbikes.
- API Service Class: GL-4
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil:) 5W30
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Gear Oil:) 75W80
- Vis @ 100°C: 10.4
- Vis @ 40°C: 50.8
- Viscosity Index: 201
- Pour Point, °C: -50
- Pour Point, °F: -58
- Brookfield Vis @ -40°C, P: 120
Suitable replacement for:
API GL-4 / GL-3 / GL-1
SAE 75 / 80 / 75W80
SAE 30 / 5W30 / 10W30
Available in the following sizes: Quarts.