Sewage Odor Neutralizer is a novel approach to the challenging issue of eliminating irritating smells in lagoons, sewer mains, sewage plants, aerators, laterals, sewer mains, as well as trash bins and other waste disposal areas.
Sewer odor eliminator successfully eliminates smells without affecting the bacterial activity in septic tanks, digesters, filters, lagoons, or drain fields, which is a significant benefit.
Sewer gas odor eliminator was developed using a formulation that is water-based and does not include any potentially hazardous solvents.
This commercial garbage odor eliminator is one of a kind due to the fact that it does not influence the activity of bacteria.
The following are some preventative measures that should be taken when using Sewage Odor Neutralizer outside:
- Take care to avoid heat, open flames, and sparks.
- While you are working in this setting, you should not smoke.
- Maintain a secure lid on the container.
- Ground or bond the container and receiving equipment.
- Utilize electrical and lighting equipment that is explosion-proof.
- Use only tools that won’t spark.
- Take precautions against electrostatic discharge.
- Do not breathe in the mist or the spray.
- Work clothes that have been contaminated in any way should not be permitted to leave the premises.
- Put on safety gear, including protective garments, protective gloves, and protective eyewear.
- Before reusing contaminated clothes, remove them and wash them.
For odor control in open digestors, lagoons, filter beds, and aerators, inject undiluted Sewage Odor Neutralizer into the line leading to the odor source.
Air movement, the severity of the odor to be eliminated and temperature all affect how much outdoor trash can deodorizer is needed.
Additionally, spray or mist garbage can odor eliminator undiluted over the odor source, allowing air movement to spread it over the region.
Spraying, pouring, or dripping undiluted Sewage Odor Neutralizer into the laterals and mains of the sewage system can help eliminate smells.
Additionally, thoroughly spray the drains and manholes.
For trash dumps, garbage trucks, and waste bins, heavily spray outdoor garbage can odor eliminator over the odor.
Sewage Odor Neutralizer is available in two odor-killing fragrances: lemon and cherry.
4 x 1 gallon, 6 x 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 6 gallon, 20 gallon, 30 gallon, 35 gallon, and 55 gallon.