Stain-Sorb #159 is a one-of-a-kind liquid stain absorbent and remover. Stain-Sorb #159 works well on greases, oils, BBQ grill stains, and silicone oils from tire dressings and other stains. It works well on asphalt, paving stones, concrete, composite decking, pressure-treated wood, and other surfaces. It is the best oil absorbent on the market!
If you need to remove old oil stains from asphalt once and for all, this product is the perfect choice! Cleaning oil stains from asphalt and other surfaces has never been easier!
Have you been wondering how to clean up grease spills on concrete? This product is the solution!
Spraying, pouring, or brushing onto stained surfaces is simple. It quickly dries to a powder, making it easy to remove. There is no need for cleaning or rinsing with this asphalt driveway degreaser. It is biodegradable and the best way to remove oil stains from asphalt.
Stain-Sorb #159 Benefits and Features:
- The thickened liquid of this pavement oil stain remover applies easily, even to vertical surfaces
- This high-performance absorbent material for oil spills quickly dries to a powder
- Dried powder is easy to remove when cleaning oil off asphalt
- Soak up oil on concrete with ease!
- The best way to remove oil from asphalt and other surfaces
- This motor oil absorbent works on old and new stains
- This garage floor oil absorbent is effective on porous surfaces, including concrete, brick, and rock
- This oil absorbent material can be applied by pouring, spraying, or brushing
- Paving Stones
- Pressure Treated Wood
- Composite Decking
- BBQ Grill Stains
- Silicone Oils from Tire Dressings
Appearance: Off-white liquid
Ready to use: Yes
Specific gravity: 1.067
Solubility: Soluble in water
pH: 9.0 – 11.0
VOC Content: < 1.0 (% by wt)
When cleaning oil from asphalt and other surfaces, pour, spray, or brush onto stains, covering it completely. Deeper stains may require heavier application. Allow to completely dry, up to 3 hours depending on conditions. Sweep or rinse away. Covers 18-22 sq. ft. per gallon.
5, 6, 30, 35, and 55 gallons
6 x 1 gallon
4 x 1 gallon