Superior Aluminum Brightener/Cleaner #104 is a heavy-duty acid replacement product that performs similarly to sulfuric and hydrofluoric acids with a pH of less than one, but it is non-corrosive to skin, making this a much safer alternative.
It has excellent limescale, calcium, and silicate-deposit removal properties as an aluminum cleaner and brightener. It effectively removes oxidation and corrosion from surfaces, leaving them clean and bright. It works well on boats, aluminum trailer bodies, building materials, and most other external aluminum surfaces.
This aluminum brightener cleaner removes dirt, dust, grease, grime, and oxidation from copper or aluminum coils, as well as the fins of air conditioners and cooling units, when used as an aluminum coil cleaner. It should be used on a regular basis to clean coils for lower power consumption and more efficient operation.
#104 A-R ALUMINUM & COIL CLEANER is DOT non-regulated. No EPCRA risk management plan filing is required.
Superior Aluminum Brightener/Cleaner #104 Features:
- Replaces sulfuric and hydrofluoric acids
- Brightens and cleans oxidized and corroded aluminum
- Removes grease, oxidation, and dust from coils
- Non-corrosive to skin
- DOT non-regulated
- No EPRCA risk management plan filing required
- Remove limescale, calcium, and silicate deposits from aluminum.
- Removes oxidation and corrosion quickly, leaving surfaces clean and bright.
- Cleans boats, aluminum trailer bodies, construction materials, and the majority of other exterior aluminum surfaces.
- Dirt, dust, grease, grime, and oxidation are removed from copper and aluminum coils, as well as air conditioners and cooling units.
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Fragrance: Mild
- Specific gravity: 1.08
- pH: <1.0
- VOC content: <0.5%
- Solubility: Complete in water
Always test in an inconspicuous area before using this product.
Wear rubber gloves and goggles when handling. Use full strength for heavy-duty cleaning. May be diluted with up to 5 parts water for maintenance or light cleaning and brightening. Brush, spray, or swab onto the surface to be cleaned, allow to penetrate soils, then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Use with care on painted surfaces.
Use plastic pails for diluting and dispose of excess solution immediately after use.
Do not use on anodized aluminum.
- 30, 35 & 55 gallon
- 5 or 6 gallon
- 6×1 gallon
- 4×1 gallon