Tri Flow With Teflon low-viscosity oils allow the cleaners to reach even the most inaccessible moving components, while the specially designed solvents soften and dissolve impurities.
The premium mineral based oils of Tri Flow Penetrating Oil can endure incredible pressure of up to 3000 pounds and offer excellent lubrication even when subjected to temperatures ranging from -60 degrees to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
Tri Flow Teflon Lubricant offers long lasting defense against moisture, rust, corrosion, and metal-on-metal wear is provided by the PTFE lubricant additives.
- TF26020 delivers cleansing and softening solvents designed to wash away grime.
- Light viscosity lubricants provide for greater penetrability into moving components that are difficult to access.
- Best lubrication performance at very high temperatures is achieved with premium petroleum oils.
- Innovative PTFE lubricant additives provide improved durability in terms of protection against wear caused by metal on metal contact, rust, moisture, and corrosion.
- Tri Flow With Teflon functions well in temperatures ranging from -60 degrees to 475 degrees Fahrenheit, and it can resist extreme pressures of up to 3000 pounds.
Please contact us for the lowest pricing on Tri-Flow Industrial Lubricant with Teflon TF26020:
- Tri-Flow Industrial Lubricant w/ Teflon – 1 gal. (2/case)
There are no reviews yet.